Digital CX Manager - Online Retail
My client are looking for a digital customer journey manager to work on their flagship client and driver best-in-class customer experience on retail websites. This will be a rolling contract position to begin, with potential to extend long term.
Identify and progress opportunities to deliver a best in class customer experience on retailer websites. You will help support the company's vison to grow their online retailer sales and brand presence, acting as a key player to outline the strategy to grow their online retail partner's performance using data-driven capabilities.
* Develop deep category expertise, building and maintaining understanding of typical user journeys, the market landscape and competitor brand propositions
* Use qualitative and quantitative methods to identify consumer pain points or conversion rate optimisation opportunities in the end to end journey
* Define and support the ongoing delivery of insight cadence to stakeholders
* Review and understand analytical outputs from the DIA data team and other sources, translating data and reporting into actionable insights and recommendations
* Plan and facilitate the execution of collaborative digital optimisation workshops with retailer partners
* Collaborate with online retailer account leads and Channel Marketing teams to identify and progress performance and optimisation initiatives
* Be the key link between retail partner teams, the client and agency
* Working with an off-shore Central Content Team
* This role will require travelling occasionally.
Personal & Leadership qualities
* Team player, with ability to quickly build solid working relationships across the business
* Proactive approach to problem solving
* Ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple work streams concurrently
* Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (inc Strong MS PowerPoint & Excel)
* Strong strategic management experience to be able to visualise and identify strategic roadmaps.
* Strong personality to inspire and influence teams to deliver objectives/targets.
* Excellent relationship management experience working with internal stakeholders, clients and third parties.
* Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to develop structured storylines for presentations inspired by data/analytics.
* Ability to create and deliver persuasive, clear, and concise communications for various audiences with minimal guidance.
* Adept at analysing data and drawing actionable insights and improvements across 3rd party retailer.com channels, both at a strategic and tactical level.
* Excellent E-Commerce experience/background (preferably from a retailer background, though not essential).
* Deep understanding of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing with the ability to identify key trends and opportunities to boost brand and category performance across channels. Ability to identify key trends and opportunities to boost brand/sales and category performance across channels.
* Experience in Consumer Electronics industry or general retailer e-commerce and advantage
Email CV to for more information.