A great chance to join this expanding business in Ashford as an Assistant Management Accountant.
My client is a reputable national business looking to add an aspiring Assistant Management Accountant to their team.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produce monthly management accounts within deadlines required, including Profit/Loss accounts with analytical reviews and fully reconciled Balance Sheets with supporting documentation on a monthly basis
- Monthly liaison with Managing Directors and Branch Managers for each branch/company
- Produce VAT returns, monthly PAYE payments and annual P11d's
- Assist with the production of annual budgets for each company/branch and assist with half yearly budgets and forecasting
- Produce year end audit files to include draft statutory financial statements
- Maintain Asset Registers
- General Administration and liaising with other companies, including ad hoc queries.
- Review of Payroll reports for error/discrepancies and liaising with payroll clerks/branch staff to sort out any queries
- Review sales ledger balances at month end with credit control and MD/BM for potential bad debts
- Review of purchase ledger for discrepancies and liaising with purchase ledger staff to resolve any queries or refunds
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Ideally be looking to make the transition into management accounting
- Have intermediate Excel skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good attention to detail
A competitive salary package