Teacher of English Needed in Solihull - September Start
Energetic? Innovative? Passionate? Work with us and our partners to deliver a skills-based curriculum in a high achieving environment.
You will be a key member of the school, delivering outstanding teaching in English. You will have experience of working in a school or college setting as well as a good understanding of the needs of 14-19 year old students.
To perform all the professional duties of a teacher under the direction of you're line manager and be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently delivers the highest standards of teaching and embraces our vision on an integrated curriculum that ensures out students are achieving the highest outcomes in English.
- To ensure that the vision and values of the school are evident in every aspect of the role;
- To lead by example and model the highest professional standards to staff, students, parents and partners in all aspects of the role;
- Working with other colleagues, play an active role in delivering the schools priorities, culture and vision;
- To contribute to the development plan for the department and the school;
- To play an active role in the marketing and recruitment of students, parental reviews and other events;
- To meet regularly with your Line Manager and be accountable for your own Performance Management;
- To attend meetings as required;
- To ensure effective use of resources to the benefit of all staff and students;
- To comply with health and safety rules and legislation, ensuring the safety of students and staff at all times;
- To be involved in the enrichment programme for the school;
- To maintain discipline in accordance with the policies and procedures for the relevant school and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, attendance, behaviour, standards of work and independent learning;
- To comply with all policies and procedures of the school.