Digital Marketing Manager - Retail
Forward Role has partnered with one of the world’s leading luxury fashion retailers and due to their continued growth have created a brand new role to bring in a Digital Marketing Manager to push them to the next level within the world of online marketing. You’ll be based from their fab offices just north of Warrington where you’ll be instrumental in leading a team and developing best in class digital marketing strategies and driving performance.
You’ll work as part of a wider marketing team and be the “go to” digital person within our business and will assist, support and drive the business in the achievement of its growth targets, across international markets, through the planning, and flawless execution of digital campaigns and activities.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Develop the digital marketing strategy for the brand and set digital strategy, build annual and seasonal campaign plans
- Understand the size and dynamics of the online market, media choice and marketing technology to optimise growth
- Understand the dynamics of the retail market, in particular the online sector
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer, their needs and online behaviour
- Translate this strategy into annual digital marketing plans across all channels, ensuring full integration with offline and brand building activities
- Devise the best channel and activity mix for each country based on customer understanding, targets and objectives.
- Own both traffic driving activity and supporting onsite campaign content
- Manage a high functioning team, respected throughout the business
- Set objectives, performance reviews and progression plans
- Effectively manage 3rd party and agency relationships
The Digital Marketing Manager will have the following background:
- 4 years+ experience of delivering effective digital plans in an international multi-channel or ecommerce-led retail organization
- Highly analytical and experienced at using Google Analytics Universal or equivalent analytical software.
- Hands on experience creating, delivering and optimizing paid campaigns against KPI targets such as ROI/ROAS.
- Experience with analyzing campaign results of digital actively in multiple attribution models to drive channel performance
- Proven track record of delivering successful, growth driving digital strategies.
- Extensive practical experience across the full channel mix, including but not limited to PPC, display (prospecting & retargeting), email, affiliates, paid social etc.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.