Learning Support Assistant
Are you a Learning Support Assistant considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Cheshire area.
Starting mid April, the College are looking for an outstanding Learning Support Assistant to join them on a full time basis until the end of the Academic year.
- Supporting a student 1-1
- Helping them in their learning and social skills
- Full time
What you will need:
- Experience caring for 16-18 year olds in some capacity
- Caring for individuals with Special Educational Needs would be desirable
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment