AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a well established Accountancy Practice based in Harrow.
The client is seeking a new Senior Accountant due to them recently making an acquisition of another local practice. This firm likes to promote from within and will offer future progression routes for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium size businesses
- Provide accounting, tax and strategic planning advise to our clients to help them grow their businesses
- Review stat accounts, VAT, Tax, management accounts etc prepared by the accounts department for your clients
- Provide advice and coaching to junior staff
- Provide coaching to clients on their business accounting systems and processes
- Professional, but friendly and approachable, style; with good communication (verbal and written) skills.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years experience within public practice
- Accounting and tax experience within a small or medium sized general practice environment.
- A confident team player.
- Organised and effective; able to self-manage and comfortable working with deadlines.
- Client focused.
- Commercial awareness.
- Sound technical skills in the areas of accounts and taxation for corporate SMEs, partnerships and sole traders.
- Experienced on sage and Xero and competent on Excel.
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.