£24000 - £26000
Fixed Term Contract - 6-12 months
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a global construction company based in West Herts. This particular department requires a confident and dynamic Payroll Administrator who can work autonomously in a high volume environment.
Key responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator job will include:
- Assisting with payroll duties
- Processing leavers and starters
- Adhoc office tasks to support the finance team
- PAYE payroll
- Processing sub-contractor payment schemes
The ideal Payroll Administrator will possess the following attributes/skills:
- 3+ years payroll experience
- Knowledge or experience of a construction business
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong and dynamic characteristics
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a busy payroll department working in a varied and exciting role!
If you are interested in the role of Payroll Administrator please do not hesitate to apply today.Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003