Well known business based in the Stapeley area requires a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a 6 - 12 month contract. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager this is a great opportunity to develop some good experience. The role could also go on for longer.
Duties of the role will include;
- Invoice capture: batch invoices and process them on the system and match invoices to the relevant purchase orders.
- Scan invoices and send them to the relevant person within the business to obtain coding and approval. Escalating any invoices that have been returned.
- Working with suppliers and employees within the business to resolve queries. This includes invoice, statement, expense and payment queries.
- Reconcile Supplier Statements
- Provide monthly Aged Creditors analysis
- Complete month end task
The right candidate for the role will have over 12 months experience in Purchase Ledger and be available at short notice.
In return an opportunity to work in a motivated office environment is offered.