Freelance Project Engineer
- £28 - £32 per hour
- 9-month contract initially
North West - To be commutable you could live in or near Liverpool, St. Helens, Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn
My client is a Tier 1 supplier in the automotive sector. They are an expanding manufacturer, consistently growing year on year. This opportunity has arisen to join them as a Project Engineer.
The Role: Project Engineer
- Optimise the manufacturing processes and systems, define process flow for new and existing programmes.
- Eliminate waste through Lean techniques, value stream analysis and 5S.
- Identify opportunities for standardisation across manufacturing and product design
- Develop and manage figures for scheduling, standardisation, manufacturing processes and systems
The Candidate: Project Engineer
The following points are required:
- Experience within the automotive industry: understanding of automotive manufacturing, planning, packaging and logistics systems.
- Proven project or process management experience.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing methodologies, APQP, continuous improvement, VSM.
- An autonomous, proactive and process driven personality.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
On applying for this position, you consent to Rain Consultancy Group Limited keeping your CV and contact information on file, so we can contact you about job opportunities. For details of our GDPR policy, please visit www.rcg-ltd.com. We aim to contact you within 24 hours if we feel your experience fits the requirements for the role. Under GDPR legislation Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.