Analytical Chemist - Easter Ross - Salary £28,000 plus excellent benefits
Does the idea of working with a leading spirits business with clear career progression and colleagues with a genuine love for the job sound perfect to you?
We're looking to have a chat with experienced Analytical Chemists to discuss joining a leading spirits company on a full-time basis. You would be tackling everything from spirit analysis to project work on wood quality and spirit maturation.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You must have a BSc in Chemistry or related science
- You will have hands-on experience with method validation, troubleshooting and maintenance experience with GC/ MSD
- A good standard of numeracy and skills in data analysis
- A creative self-confidant individual who can take initiative to investigate and solve complex problems
- You will be able to demonstrate planning and time management to prioritise and schedule work
What does the day to day look like?
- Together with an experienced GC Analysis Technician you will run routine quality samples for higher alcohols, EC, acetic acid and effluent analysis
- You will provide technical expertise for method development, validation and troubleshooting
- Maintain Spirit lab methods and risk assessments
- Work on laboratory based projects
- Liaise with various distilling sites to develop analysis support
- Be an active member of nosing panel for organoleptic assessment of spirit samples
Please contact James Blyth for a confidential chat or alternatively please send your CV to apply
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
?HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.