Teaching Assistant with Complex Needs Experience
Five Education are working with a special school in Weston-Super-Mare who require a teaching assistant to work with Year 7 students who have complex needs and ASC. This will be working in mixed ability classrooms.
You will be replacing a staff member who is on maternity leave and as such this will be a long term placement. It will be five days a week, working from 08:30 - 15:30. The start date is 29/04/19, however there may be an opportunity to start sooner.
You will be working with a class teacher and potentially other in class teaching assistants. Working in this setting requires a creative and patient outlook. We are looking for candidates who enjoying helping children to learn.
Whilst we are looking for people who are free 5 days a week for this school we also have part time roles to fill.
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
4) Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach, we run these courses regularly after school (2 x 3hr course)
5) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.