HR Systems and Data Manager Required
Reed HR are partnered with a Housing Association based in London, in order to recruit for a HR Systems and Data Manager on a permanent basis. This company is looking for someone on a full time basis to start as soon as possible.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Your role will be acting as a link between the HR and ICT Teams, ensuring data integrity, systems usability and customer satisfaction. The role will also support supplier relationship management, road mapping, prioritisation of developments, system testing and related projects.
- Responsible for continuous review and improvement of people data
- Ensure coordination, management and production of HR business and performance reporting
- Oversee data audits and data cleans exercises
- Ensure that a suite of HR metrics is available
- Produce data analysis and reports on employee engagement levels
- Work closely with the ICT Team, developing the HRMI system functionality
- Streamline processes and procedures wherever possible
- Responsible for HR data and document control
- Working with Business Partners, engaging key stakeholders to identify and agree improvements to the HRMI system and reporting services
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy HR Systems and Data position previously or looking for a step up.
You will need to have:
- High level experience of Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft SharePoint and Project
- Substantial experience of business system administration and database management
- Experience of working with HR systems suppliers, and software teams
- Experience of using Business Objects, PowerBI, or similar reporting tools
- Ability to translate complex data into meaningful business insight
If you are interested in this role please apply below and I will be in touch.