Having recently met this firm, we believe that they have an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a dynamic Audit team. They will offer you a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with a stable place to work, while taking your career and the business to the next level. Their clients include some FTSE 100s, high net worth individuals and media and start-up companies.
Are you looking for a fresh challenge and further advancement at a company that will recognise your skills, nurture your career and put you on a clearly defined management track? Based in the heart of Canary Wharf, one of London’s most exciting business centres, this fast-growing firm are looking to enhance their team, due to increased volumes of business and internal progression.
Your duties and tasks will be to:
- Work within client offices to complete Audit files, ensuring all required information is available.
- Build and strengthen relationships at an operational level, providing guidance, challenge and corrective action, without preventing growth or commercial performance.
- Ensure that all of the records kept by the organisation are accurate and up-to-date, check for suspicious activities and errors
- Stakeholder management and reporting
- Provide independent, reliable and objective assurance to the Company on risk management, control and corporate governance issues.
- Report significant existing and emerging risk exposures and control.
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified with at least 1-3 years of audit experience
- You will ideally have experience with accounting software packages such as CCH, Sage and Xero.
- Have gained a good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS UK GAAP standards
Meet the team
Because of increased activity particularly on this side of their accounting business, our client has an immediate need for more team members. They are looking for a dynamic, motivated Qualified or Par-qualified ACA/ACCA candidate to report to the Audit Manager and to work closely alongside them. The successful candidate will be able to use this as a stepping stone in the business. This is a great opportunity to be part of a thriving global team. The role is full time, permanent role in East London (Canary Wharf).
Competitive Benefits Package
Because our client believes in investing in the best people, they offer great benefits to attract them. There is paid sick leave, 22 days holiday + UK bank holidays, Private Health plan, Death in service benefit and Pension.
Audit Senior - ACA/ACCA qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified part-qualified
£45000 pa - £55000 pa plus an inclusive benefits package including health cover and study support