POST Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a key client on the outskirts of Castleford.
This is a newly created role and an excellent opportunity to join a business which is going through an exciting period of growth.
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual who is currently studying (ideally CIMA/ACCA) and your key responsibilities will include:-
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Processing invoices and overseeing credit control
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling month and year end ledgers
- Reviewing foreign currency transaction analysis
- Variance reporting
- Any other adhoc duties as required to support the wider finance team
- PQ CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills, with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Ability to demonstrate an enthusiasm to progress within the role