Paid Social Media Executive
Title: Paid Social Media Executive
Do you have paid social experience? Are you passionate about pursuing a career within social media?
Due to rapid growth, our client - a UK top 20 independent agency are currently looking a Paid Social Media Executive to join their team.
This position will be varied and exciting, working across a variety of paid campaigns, you will be responsible for building client relationships, making sure campaigns are optimised and clients left satisfied.
Although social driven, this position allows you to develop yourself through working as part of the wider client services function, creating the opportunity for you to progress into various areas that the business operates within, including media planning and buying.
Some responsibilities of a Social Media Executive will be:
- Managing and optimising paid social campaigns across a variety of sectors and clients.
- Reporting to colleagues and clients.
- Budget management.
- Making sure that ROI is met across all paid channels.
- Delivering analysis to internal stakeholders and clients, showing results and key trends.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
What the agency are looking for:
- Paid social experience, preferably within an agency.
- An interest in social media and digital marketing.
- Bid management knowledge.
- Experience planning and activating paid campaigns across social media.
Some of the company benefits are:
- Regular social outings.
- Hours are 9am- 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Pension scheme
- Monthly and annual bonus.
- Free fruit and drinks.
- Games consoles.
This is a great opportunity to become part of something special, if the above sounds of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply! Or contact Sarah-Grace Lawrence at Bailey Jude