Permanent Vacancy: Digital Marketing
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4pm
Can you travel to Cumbernauld? Are you seeking a full-time permanent position? Would you like to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment? Do you have experience within Digital Marketing....if all of this applies to you please read below for more information:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within Digital Marketing and be able to take on the following duties and tasks:
Main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Analysis of weekly sales and compilation of marketing and social media reports
- Assisting with social media content and planning
- Market, trend and competitor analysis
- Updating and drafting content for online websites using our CMS system
- Assisting in organising any photography, design work or marketing materials
- Liaising with design agency
- Work with magazines on advertising and editorial content
- Creating mock up designs for new products to present to potential customers
- Assisting in the preparation of sales and marketing presentations
- Keeping product catalogues up-to-date
- Degree in Marketing, preferably Digital Marketing
- Proven, in-depth knowledge of SEO
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud programs would be advantageous
- An enthusiastic and personable approach
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you have the skills and experience for this position please submit your CV.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates.
We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us. Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future.
We hold regular coffee mornings every Tuesday between 9.30am-11.30am. Pop in to discuss our current job roles or call us on for more information.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer