Our client, a customer focussed and highly respected financial services provider, are seeking a Risk Analyst to join its growing Risk team. Reporting to the Senior Risk Analyst, this is a new role and you will be building relationships with a wide range of people across the business, learning a range of varied tasks and skills.
The successful candidate will need a good eye for detail and the ability to multi-task. Strong communication skills are a necessity in this role as there will be a need for significant stakeholder management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career within Financial Services Risk Management as full support and training from a highly experienced team is on offer.
- Producing monthly operational risk reports from their risk system and Excel for the Risk Committees.
- Maintaining the integrity of the risk systems and liaising with risk owners and risk leaders to ensure relevant and appropriate risk data is captured.
- Supporting the Prudential Risk Manager in producing capital and liquidity returns for delivery to the Regulator.
- Producing treasury and prudential risk reporting for the Risk Committees.
- Uploading and monitoring internal audit and compliance action points.
- Reporting the completion of compliance monitoring and internal audit actions to outsourced suppliers and gathering supporting evidence.
- Strong communication, able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels across the business
- Excellent written and numeracy abilities
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Able to produce and analyse data reports
- Good technical experience in creating and managing Microsoft Excel worksheets.
- Understanding of the financial services industry and/or other regulatory environments.
- Ability to work independently when required and work under the pressure of tight deadlines.