Electrical Marine Engineer
Marine Electrical Engineer- Lowestoft- Permanent- £24K + Bonus for working away/ weekends
Hales Group are seeking a Marine Electrical Engineer for our client based in Lowestoft.
We are looking for someone that is willing to travel away occasionally and be prepared to travel to various ports in the UK and abroad. We also require someone that has full flexibility with days & weekend work.
Roles and responsibilities-
- Dealing with both electrical and mechanical repairs to a variety of equipment
- Able to use electrical test equipment such as high-pressure pumps and chart recorders
- Responsible for a wide range of marine electronics and the repair and installation of these products
- Conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies in order to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures.
The successful candidate may have the following-
- Experience with electrical fit outs / repairs / maintenance in a domestic, industrial, or marine setting.
- At least a level 2 qualification in an electrical subject such as, Electrical Technologies, Electro-mechanical Services/Systems, Electrical Installations, Marine Electrical Engineering or similar/equivalent
Able to read electrical drawing and diagrams
If you think that you would be suitable for this role, please contact
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.