CER SEN Team are looking to offer student teachers the opportunity of working on a supply basis between May and July 2019 as Teaching assistants, Cover supervisors, Unqualified Teachers and HLTA's. If you want to showcase your talent before September 2019.
We can pay between £60-£80 daily for these roles.
The SEN team appreciate the hard work you have already put in to your teacher training and understand that for many of you there may not be the full-time permanent role you want in September. We want to give every NQT the best opportunity by introducing you to schools that may have long term roles to fill for September, and you get the bonus of being paid for this experience on a weekly basis ready for the long summer holidays.
There is a great demand for supply staff in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools across the region.
Being registered with CER SEND Team you will benefit from;
- Reassurance that you will be represented by an award-winning office, REC Audited.
- A range of day-to-day or long-term positions to suit your needs
- A dedicated, supportive consultant
- Free CPD
- Daily rates that reflect your experience
- Opportunity to work towards completing induction
- £250 for recommending another teacher to me or £100 for a TA
- Cash back on your DBS fee if you are required to complete a new one through CER.
- Mock interviews in our offices with Headteachers