Social Media Assistant (Sponsored/Paid Adverts)
Revive Recruitment are supporting our expanding client located on the outskirts of Wrexham with their recruitment of a Social Media Assistant to join their busy and expanding social media team. We are looking to engage with candidates who hold an interest in social media and online marketing, but must also hold experience working with budgets for Social Media Advertising.
Position: Social Media Assistant (Sponsored/Paid Adverts)
Salary: Up to £22,000 pa
Hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
You will be working within the Social Media Team to assist in the management and deployment of social media strategies for leading brands. This includes the scheduling of online content including advertisements and reporting across all channels.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who can demonstrate strong social media experience, possess an understanding of content marketing and who has a passion for online and social developments.
- Create and post social media and online content
- Implement organic social media campaigns
- Assist the growth of our communities across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Be an advocate the brands, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Identify reactive and proactive content appropriate for our accounts
- Build relationships with appropriate key influencers
- Create visual assets for web and social platforms
- Working with social media spend budgets.
- Design and deliver original visual posts
- Provide regular activity reports with supporting key metrics, to ensure performance and quality control of web and social media content
- Understand key social media trends and topics and relate content to these trends
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Experience within social media, specifically managing a spend budget and have worked with paid/sponsored adverts.
- Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as excellent grammar and spelling is a must
- Ability to analyse and identify digital trends and make recommendations
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, good communicator
- Strong working knowledge of social media
- Video editing and experience on Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere is advantageous
- An excellent starting salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Free Parking
- Normal core hours of work: Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 with 30 minutes lunch break
Unfortunately, due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Key Words: Social Media, Marketing, Administration, PR, Digital, SM, Budget, Advertising.