Part-time Payroll Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arose to join my growing client based in Wrexham, they are looking to bring on a part-time Payroll assistant. The successful candidate should have previous experience in a similar role, this role is a great position to develop existing skills and work in a friendly and fun environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Completing data entry into the weekly and monthly payroll systems
* Keeping payroll data up to date
* Communicating any payroll queries, anomalies and changes with relevant management
* Using Sage 50 Payroll to complete the payroll - PAYE / HMRC Deductions / Pensions
* Sending out payslips and payroll correspondence
Key Skills and Attributes:
* Have previous payroll experience
* Have experience of using Microsoft Office in particular Excel and Word
* Be organised and contentious with good communication skills
* Be able to manage multiple payrolls and deadlines whilst keeping high attention to detail
* Conduct themselves in a professional manner
* Understand their responsibilities in regards to data protection and confidentiality
* Be driven with a positive attitude to work
If you feel you have the skills described then please apply to be considered for the short list.
Title: Payroll Assistant
Working Pattern: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Salary: £11,000 - £12,000 per annum (Full time equivalent £18,000 - £20,000)
Benefits: 21 days holiday excluding bank holidays (pro rata), Auto pension enrolment, proven progression.