Interim Finance Officer
We are recruiting for two Interim Finance Officers with Agresso or Unit 4 Business World experience who are use to setting up new systems. This is working for a well established Local Government Organisation within the East Midlands.
This in an exciting new role for someone looking to strengthen their Unit4 Business World experience within a Local Authority
- Previous experience working with Unit4 Business World or Agresso is essential
- Handle critical system queries
- Set up new system functions
- Carrying out reconciliations on the new system
- Act at the first point of contact to BAU teams on a Unit4 Business World
- Support finance managers and group accountants on wider financial tasks as required
Duration: 4 months initial (with scope for further extension)
Rate: £130-140/day via an Umbrella company
IR35 Status: Inside
This assignment sits within IR35 regulations
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Emily Ratcliffe or Bella Thornton on the Midlands Local Gov Team at or call
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren't currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team