Our client, a fast moving manufacturing company based near Swansea is looking for an experienced TIG Welder to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
38.75 hours / week
Monday-Thursday 08.00am - 16.30pm & Friday 08.00am - 15:15pm
Salary is depending on experience.
5 weeks holiday per annum plus public holidays.
Company pension scheme.
The role is permanent following a successful 3 month trial.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills needed:
- Time served and experienced in welding of stainless steel - ideally experienced with thin wall 1mm-2mm stainless tube
- TIG welding (ASME IX/BS 287 coded an advantage)
- Must be able to interpret drawings and do own layout
- Experience of hygienic pipework advantageous
- Purge welding experience essential.