Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for extra shifts or full-time work?
If yes, Nurseplus wants to meet you!
We have work for Healthcare Assistants in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals.
Job Description Overview
- Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs. This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
- Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
We have HCA shifts available in Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark, Southwell, Sutton in Ashfield and surrounding areas of Nottinghamshire.
Hours: We have full or part-time work available to suit your lifestyle. Early late, long day and night shifts are available. Whether you’re looking for full-time work or to top up your current salary, and accommodate your personal circumstances we have the shifts for you.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
- Working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening or weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *T&Cs apply
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established in 2005
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of over 50 offices across the UK. We have an ongoing commitment to develop and support our staff to be the best they can be, this is shown by their passion and dedication to make a positive impact in the lives of the clients they support. We want to be the first choice agency for our staff and first choice provider for our clients.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for HCA work. Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)