Accounts & Business Advisory Manager
Accounts & Business Advisory Manager opportunity offering career progression potentially to Director within a growing Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice.
A growing Chartered Accountancy Practice establishing a reputation as an expert 'Small Business Advisor' based in East Lancashire. The Practice provides an efficient full Accountancy & Business Advisory solution to SME clients and uses a mixture of traditional accountancy software and modern cloud software solutions to effectively manage compliance and strategic advisory aspects of client requirements.
Joining the Practice as Accounts & Business Advisory Manager you will have the opportunity to work closely with clients, develop your own client portfolio and progress ultimately to Director in the future.
As a Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of c.£250k fees and leading a small team, reviewing their work and overseeing the delivery of Year-End Accounts, Tax Returns, VAT Returns, Bookkeeping and Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts solutions to SME and small corporate clients up to c.£5m t/o.
You will be first point of contact for clients, handling their queries and providing 'hands-on' business advisory services to growing clients and acting as 'Outsourced Finance Manager'.
You will benefit from:
- An opportunity to work closely with the firm's clients and manage a client portfolio
- Potential career progression to Director and a chance to play a key role in the future of the Practice
- A secure future with excellent remuneration
- Exposure to all aspects of Accountancy and Business Advisory work
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Accountant to lead the delivery of services to a growing SME client base within a growing Practice fast establishing a reputation as a leading 'Small Business Advisor' in East Lancashire.
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified (or QBE)
- Background within small or medium sized Accountancy Practice (min.5 - 7 years)
- Experience of working with and advising SME businesses and Entrepreneurs
- A strong desire to progress your career to Director within Accountancy Practice
If you are currently working in small or medium sized practice and seeking a Manager opportunity offering career progression to Director, please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.