Digital & SEO Manager
Digital & SEO Manager
£24k - £28k (dep on experience), 20 days holiday, Flexible working hours, On-going training & support.
Our client is a fast-growing digital agency with offices based in Nottingham. They care passionately about a job done well and supporting clients to understand their requirements and providing pragmatic solutions, which help to drive their business forwards. Now is a particularly exciting time to join their team, as they are transitioning and expanding their diverse client base.
They work collaboratively across all of their projects and would like an individual who is just as passionate about the digital environment as they are. The ideal person will work closely with the internal team and client on all aspects of Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC & Social. Including strategy, implementation, research, competitor analysis, on page optimisation, profile analysis and commerciality to deliver against the objective and targets agreed for each client.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- Clarifying and defining a strategy for Search Engine Optimisation, PPC and relevant digital marketing channels.
- Using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics and SEMrush to identify trends and opportunities
- Evaluating product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc. when determining keywords and campaigns
- Making recommendations for conversion optimisation
- Analysis of SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity to make continual improvements to websites
- Technical SEO, including 301s and site architecture
- Monitoring Google Webmaster Tools to identify on-site problems and communicating with relevant teams to resolve these
- Link building strategy and implementation
- Leading SEO implementation and transition for new websites and website rebuilds
- Preparing detailed monthly reports for business units
- Briefing and reviewing content production & SEO copywriting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level or equivalent
- A strategic mind-set with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- At least 2 years’ experience working with SEO and Analytics
- HTML and Technical experience
- Demonstrated Online Marketing experience organic, paid, display & social
- Technical knowledge on website/CMS like Word Press
Key phrases: Digital SEO Manager, Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, CMS, Google Analytics, Nottingham