Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced pure-play Digital Account Manager to make a real difference working across a number of clients on various digital pieces of business.
We are looking for someone that has worked across digital and content marketing, CRO and ideally some social media.
We are looking for someone who can grow and drive both our clients’ and our own businesses forward. We have an exciting opportunity for a pure play Digital Account Manager or SAM with a proven record in a Digital background.
What we're looking for from you
- Extensive marketing experience (across B2B and B2C) with a proven background in digital agencies.
- Experience of working across multiple
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
- A positive outlook and confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial and resource planning skills.
- Previous experience of leading, managing and motivating staff.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail, written and verbal comms skills.
- Successful delivery of projects with high quality of output and activity in terms of budget allocation, profitability, quality and timeliness of delivery
- Development of client business opportunities to generate new work-streams into the agency
- Personable, charismatic, approachable, self-motivated
Competitive Benefit scheme and fast track career structure.
Most of our benefits are available to employees from your first day, some after you pass your probationary period.
- Starting holiday allowance as per your contract
- Rising to 25 days after 3 years
- Workplace Pension Scheme for all eligible employees
- Death in Service insurance - 3 x your salary
- Onsite car parking (first come first served)
- Childcare vouchers
- One day’s paid leave on or around your birthday
- A Thinking Day every year for personal improvement
- A Positive Day every year for community support
- Friday afternoon Divebar for knowledge sharing
- Occasional SkiveBar (finishing an hour early, most often pre Bank Holiday weekends)
- Half day off on Xmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Rockstar Recognition Awards (trophy, £100, certificate and kudos)
- £500 recruitment reward referral scheme
- Free fruit every week
- Free beer on Friday afternoons
- Free sight testing
- Cyclescheme that saves you up to 25% on a new bike for work (post probation)
- Give as You Earn and Salary Sacrifice options
- Summer BBQ Grill Offs and Cake Offs
- Autumn Cake Offs
- Summer Party
- Xmas Party
- Halloween, Bonfire Night and Valentine's events, subject to Social Committee organisation
- Local bar and shop corporate discounts
I’ve worked with this amazing, prestigious, creative and alive agency for some years now and have assisted in finding career opportunities for the right candidate.
They excite me as they have the work/life balance mix perfect.
With an excellent portfolio of accounts and floor full of engaged, creative individuals it really is an exceptional place to be part of.
"Always strive to better than you were yesterday"
Get in touch today…