Registered Nurse RMN or RGN or RNLD - East Sussex
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Hailsham, East Sussex
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Challenging Behaviour, Nursing Dementia, Palliative Care & Mental healthcare
- Service: Younger and older adults
- Salary: £17.00 per hour (£29,000 to £38,800 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Challenging Behaviour, Nursing Dementia, Palliative Care & Mental healthcare. The home is located in Hailsham, East Sussex.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to apply if you are looking:
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. Please apply through the job email or call me regarding the position.
Please click apply, call me directly or send your CV direct to my email.
My email is and my direct dial is