Travel Insurance Support Executive
A new opportunity for a travel insurance support executive to join a leading insurance and assistance company based in Croydon. 12-18 month fixed term contract.
This role is required to support the Travel Account Development Executive, Network Manager and Country Manager. You will be acting as first point of contact for customer and claim handler queries via email, ensuring compliance of websites and documents, assisting in the implementation of new schemes and development of existing schemes, reporting monthly sales figures and liaising closely with other key departments.
- Provide support to customers (via email) and claim handlers (via email and phone).
- Communication with other departments.
- Website compliance. Check partner websites to ensure information about insurance, and the sale of insurance, is compliant.
- Product development and implementation
- Produce monthly graphs for the Country Manager showing sales figures. Create monthly claims report
- Customer renewal reminders. Use mail merge to send emails to customers whose annual insurance is about to expire.
Essential evidence of experience within the following areas:
- GCSE/A 'Level or equivalent
- Previous Travel insurance experience
- Strong IT skills, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages especially Excel
- High attention to detail, organised and ability to manage multiple tasks whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Strongly numerate, able to interpret data and draw conclusions from information supplied
Any written / spoken Nordic language (Norwegian/Danish/ Swedish/Finnish) would be beneficial but not essential.