Adecco Chester are currently recruiting on behalf of a luxury travel company based in Chester City Centre.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
The position will provide a high quality service to our suppliers and clients worldwide ensuring efficient and effective payment and collection services.
* Processing invoices efficiently and accurately through the Company's reservation system
* Working on a multi-currency purchase ledger making payments daily, weekly and monthly in the relevant currencies
* Reconcile supplier statements and deal with supplier queries speedily and effectively
* Process invoices relating to all UK suppliers directly onto the ledger
* Making payments by, wire transfer, VCC and BACS
* Carry out general office duties as required, such as emailing, filing, scanning and post requirements
* Support all other sections of Finance as required
* Cover Reception on a rota basis for breaks and lunchtime
* Customer focused
* Delivery driven team member who is prepared to "go the extra mile"
* Good standard of general education
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Good verbal, written and numerical skills
* PC literate
* Knowledge of NAV Microsoft system an advantage
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy