Purchase Ledger Junior
Great opportunity for someone looking to start a career in finance, this contract might turn perm!
The role is based with a global client in Inchinnan and has on site parking, although its only for a month initially it could go perm if you do well.
This role is ideal for school leavers and people with basic experience.
Your job will be to fulfil the company's Accounts Payable function ensuring all purchase invoices are accurately recorded and payments comply with internal policies and processes.
- Filing and scanning finance documents
- Reviewing and distributing emails to the AP team
- Other Ad hoc tasks required by your AP team leader
- Processing of invoices on the in house system
Additional information / skills:
- Reliable, diligent, strong attention to detail
- Pro active and not afraid of a challenge
- Team player with good communication skills
- It would be beneficial if you have some form of finance work
- Must be good at time management to prioritise your workload
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch ASAP as my client will move quickly, //
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age