Firefly are working with the leading worldwide cloud platform, in search for a Tax Manager to drive the business forward based in Hayes. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced, progressive team reporting into the Senior Tax Manager.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with local tax laws
- Manage quarterly tax related closing activities for group reporting and statutory purposes.
- Liaison with external and internal audit teams and tax consultants to ensure timely delivery of audit requests.
- Independently manage country specific projects and assist in group wide tax related projects.
- Work with management to develop information for risk assessment and to prepare efficient decision making.
- Must be CTA qualified and/or ACA, ACCA.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of SOX and internal controls as well as strong proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Strong team player who can work independently across multiple functions with different stakeholders.
- US GAAP / international accounting experience (preferred)