Personal Accountant - £25k - £35k DOE
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
Your next company is a firmly established firm who originally started 20 years ago between the two co-founders. Now, they employee over 200 of your new colleagues. Specialising in the accounting services for business, contractors and self-employed, they have won awards and have offices in the North West, and London. Just this year they have been nominated for "Best Umbrella Company" and "Best Contractor Accountant". In addition to their award-winning service, they are committed to providing the best possible technology for their colleagues, as Platinum Partners of FreeAgent.
What you will do:
You, the new Personal Accountant, will use your experience to oversee a portfolio of clients to prepare the accounts for your varied-industry client base. In keeping with the company's values, you will treat your clients as a part of the Family and provide them with the best advice possible, whilst maintaining and building fantastic relationships. The Personal Accountant will also provide tax a VAT advice for your portfolio of clients, completing the returns to HMRC. Providing a beacon service, the Personal Accountant will really get to know your portfolio of clients and their individual needs, allowing you to advise them effectively.
- Accountancy practice background
- Sound knowledge of accounting software packages and MS Office
- Knowledge of VAT and tax process and regulation
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Knowledge of UK GAAP
- Time management and organisation
Benefits for you:
- £25k-£35k (Dependent on experience - if you have the skills, get in touch)
- 33 Days Holiday (Increasing to 38 days with continuous service)
- Study Support
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular Social Activities
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working
- Onsite Gym
- Death in Service and BUPA Healthcare
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, then click on the link to apply or get in touch.