UX Designer / Mobile UX / UI Designer
**This role will require three days a week based at our clients head office in South Birmingham.
We are pleased to be working with a disruptive consumer technology organisation that has completely transformed its industry who are now recruiting for a UX Designer, with a strong mobile and app background, to join the team on a six month contract.
Our client requires a talented designer who can bridge UX, UI and Research—with an emphasis on Mobile design—as part of a small but growing Global Digital Design team. You will be creative, obsessed with detail, inquisitive, passionate about giving users what they need, and are the kind of person who stays up to date with design trends and technology.
You’re happy to work in a small, distributed design team and wear a lot of different hats. You’ll work on a variety of projects and have a huge direct impact on the customer, and the success of the business.
To be considered for this contract you will require the following skills and experience:
- You are passionate about design and customer experience
- You are able to manage time and UI project pipeline with a proven ability to deliver
- You must have 3+ years of experience designing native Android and iOS apps
- You should be able to articulately demonstrate an online portfolio that showcases your design process, a strong aesthetic, and expertise in layout design, visual hierarchy, use of colour and typography for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- You have a good understanding of agile methodologies and front-end development
If you have the skills and experience required and available to start a new contract in the next couple of weeks, please get in touch today.