Programme Manager Automotive
Our client is a major automotive company based near Cambridge.
Due to large work loads they now require a part time Programme Manager from an Automotive background. Ideally this person will be happy to work 3 days a week.
- Overall project management of multidisciplinary projects (including, software, hardware and production engineering) associated within the Programme area. You will be responsible for ensuring the projects are delivered to deadline, scope, budget and quality requirements.
OTHER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE;
- Developing and managing a resource planning approach
- Managing both the dependencies and interfaces between projects
- Managing the overall financial tracking and reporting of costs
- Ensuring the benefit realisation processes are established and the programmes are accurately tracked and reported.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
You'll need proven experience in delivering multiple full life-cycle programmes within a change management environment and working closely with OEM Tier 1 supplier/s. With demonstrable experience of;
- A good degree in a relevant subject - preferably Engineering - or relevant equivalent experience
- Using project management principles, methodologies and related tools
- Managing enterprise-wide programmes with large cross functional teams incorporating hardware and software development specialists, 3rd parties and business representatives
- Significant leadership experience, to include; facilitation, change management, people management, development and coaching skills
- Influencing colleagues and senior stakeholders
- Defining and delivering programme and project benefit realisation programmes
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement