1-2-1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
Are you qualified as an SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
The Supply Register is currently working with The Bramble Academy in Mansfield, who are seeking an experienced 1-2-1 SEN Teacher Assistant for a Year 2 Pupil, starting after Easter Half Term.
Our client is seeking a motivated, creative and experienced SEN teaching assistant to join their friendly and inclusive school, this role is working 1:1 supporting a Year 2 SEN pupil. You must be able to work within a SEN setting and be confident in assisting a pupil with learning difficulties by delivering well-structured support. Excellent knowledge of phonics is crucial and experience working children of low ability is a must.
The successful will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of the SEN Pupil. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
The Supply Register is looking for an exceptional candidate for the role of 1-2-1 Teaching Assistant, to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The position is set to commence immediately after Easter Half-Term on a full-time basis.
To be considered for the position of 1-2-1 SEN TA :
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar role
- Experience with SEN necessary
- Minimum qualified Level 3 in Teaching Assistance / Relevant experience
- Experience working with pupils on the autistic spectrum or learning difficulties
- To lead, manage, develop and maintain high-quality SEN provision which enables quality teaching, excellent learning outcomes and success for the pupil
- Clear DBS on the update service
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day,
If you are a 1-2-1 SEN TA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Dave or the resourcing team.