This is an exciting time to join the business as it begins to implement the strategy that will more than double the turnover over the next three years. As part of this growth, the business is looking to develop its ability to provide meaningful insights to aid all aspects of decision making as well as providing robust reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- developing product profitability reports
- developing customer profitability reporting
- analysing cost and revenue trends
- developing a reporting pack
- managing the budgeting process
- developing forecasting
- working closely with non finance on budgets / forecasts / trends
- developing models
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you are a qualified accountant who has strong excel skills coupled with the ability to work closely with non-finance teams and being able to communicate accounting concepts in a simple fashion.