I am recruiting for a Management Accountant for a global company based in Mid Cornwall. This role would particularly suit someone newly qualified, who my client can mentor and support as the successful candidate grows in their career.
It is a new role created within the business, primarily required to support the Finance Manager with all reporting requirements within the Global group structure as well as monitoring the commercial performance of key product ranges.
• Support Finance Manager with Group Reporting
• To monitor & report the commercial performance of product ranges.
• Manage customer rebates and promotional funding process.
• Carry out month end reconciliations including bank accounts, sales and purchase ledgers and other balance sheet accounts.
• To provide support with month end procedures and reporting.
• To provide support to Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger teams where required.
• Qualified ACA or CIMA
• Strong IT skills – particularly Microsoft Excel
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent written communication skills
• Previous experience in an accounts department an advantage
• Ensure all duties are carried out safely and in line with the company Health and Safety Policy.
• Ensure all duties are carried out in-line with the company’s environmental policy and objectives.
• Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required.
The contractual hours of work are 40 per week (9am to 5pm with half hour paid lunch). They also offer a flexi scheme whereby the core hours are 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday (to include half hour lunch each day). The remaining hours are worked by starting earlier / working later.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply online with your up-to-date CV, confirming your current salary and notice period within your covering letter. Any questions, please contact Geraldine Ives on