Nursery Room Manager
NURSERY ROOM LEADER
Job Location: Bishops Stortford CM23
Job Ref: 3642
Salary Guide: c£22,000 dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 day annual leave plus Xmas Closure
Staff Perks: Generous Staff Childcare Discounts, Staff Treats,
Our client is looking for an experienced room leader to join their lovely 60 plus place setting. You will need to be an experienced practitioner who is passionate about working in an outstanding environment
Nursery Room Leader Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare/ Early Years Qualification
* Experience in the role of being a senior within a room
* At least two years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Room Leader Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Room Leader please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday or text /WhatsApp us and let us know when to call you