SEND TA - Salford
SEND teaching assistant needed for immediate start at Secondary school in Salford
Your new company
This school based in Salford, they have a behavioural unit off site and are recruiting for a TA in this unit.
Your new role
The role is supporting pupils with SEND and challenging behaviour. You will be supporting the SENDCO with general within the SEND inclusion unit and aiding those pupils with additional support. You will be required to work with pupils in the main classroom or work with smaller groups and occasional 1:1 where required, some pupils who you will work with may need guidance in their behaviour and concentration as well as their academic work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 months experience of working with pupils within the last 2 years
- Ability to engage with pupils of varying ages and abilities
- Experience of working on a one to one basis with pupils
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A flexible, adaptable approach to work
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay
- Immediate Start
- Free accredited professional development training
- Recommend a Friend scheme that can earn you £100 per recommendation
- Specialist assistance with CV writing and interview technique
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.