Location: Bournville, Birmingham
Rate: £10.54 ph PAYE / £13.15 ph Umbrella
Employment Type: Contract (6 Weeks)
- This role sits within our newly transformed HR function and you will be part of the Business Services (MBS) supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR)
- MBS is a Key Driver of the HR Strategy which drives top tier financial performance and creates a great place to work by leading the agenda on Talent, Leadership, Culture, and Organisation Capabilities
- Focus on excellent customer service while providing a great place to work through an outcome based, knowledgeable and engaged HR services organisation
- Integrate our global scale with simplified and standardised processes and technologies
- Promote common ways of working with the positive end user experience in mind
- Build a continuous improvement culture
- Provide a talent pool for HR Role Specific
- Receives requisition requests, reviews for completeness and consults with the hiring manager if clarification is needed
- Creates requisitions in Taleo using job description provided
- Notifies Hiring Manager once new requisition is created
- Schedules logistics for onsite interviews to include job descriptions, interview guides, CVs, rooms bookings and timetables
- Provides instructions for reimbursement at the time of interview, reviews receipts and claim form before submitting for payment, and communicates claim status as applicable
- Responsible for data completeness of new hire records in Taleo to prevent downstream data issues in SHARP HR system
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Process Management
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to handle complex tasks and logistical challenges
- Excellent attention to detail
- Priority setting
- Customer Service
- Additional European language would be beneficial
- Experience of using a process supporting system (Applicant Tracking System, Case Management Tool, etc)
- Experience in administrative/coordination within HR or a customer service environment
- Experience of process management
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.