CRM Marketing Executive
Our client, a Birmingham based Leisure brand is recruiting for an experienced CRM Executive to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will enjoy working with data and be technical minded.
- Focus on producing and managing customer email campaigns using email marketing software. This will include bulk sends,(currently up to four times weekly) and managing automated and tactical campaigns as and when required
- Continual improvement through the close management and selection of data within the email system and measuring and optimising our campaigns based on the results
- Implement email and push notifications for brand
- Work closely with ecommerce campaigns assistant, our broadcast team, our creative team and photography studio to ensure email campaigns are integrated and co-ordinated
- Manage the email marketing database, including day-to-day hygiene as well as segmentation, data performance and optimisation.
- Take briefs from internal clients and produce customer emails as required.
- Work with internal development team to customise and refine email templates as needed
- Ongoing monitoring of campaigns including weekly and monthly reporting
Skills & Experience
- A good understanding of the database marketing through a qualification or from an entry role in email marketing/CRM
- Work experience of manipulating, segmenting and selecting data through a email/CRM system
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for working with data and developing best practise skills
- Exposure and understanding of an email broadcast tool would be an advantage and/or HTML knowledge
- Able to pick up technical systems quickly with an aptitude and keenness to learn new technologies
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and appreciation of need to follow process/treat data securely
- Good team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and flexibly with excellent verbal/written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work on a growing strand of our marketing at an exciting time for the business