Junior Account Manager
£18,000 - £19,000 + on target earnings £26,000
Junior Account Managers are primarily responsible for approaching lower mid-market organisations with the purpose of creating new accounts through the sale of our client’s partners’ products and services. The role will entail working closely with multiple technology managers of the business to expand business within our prospect base and grow your customer account base. Through cold calling, email and other techniques you will be expected to generate pipeline and win business to achieve pre-agreed gross profit targets.
- Generate new business pipeline across a range of core products and services
- Close business that has been generated to create new customer accounts
- Manage your own set of accounts
- Build and create customer relationships
- Work actively on closing quotes, renewals and understanding competition and keeping a fine balance on margin levels to win business
- Maximise margins by negotiating best buy prices with distribution
- Provide fast and efficient customer service across your accounts
- Proactively engage with customers around new services and technology updates
- Develop relationships across core partners and distribution channels
- Self-learn - Develop and maintain a clear understanding of products and service opportunities.
- Ensure that the CRM system is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Engage the correct Technical resources across divisions to customers’ needs and challenges.
- Maintain Forecast/pipeline on a continuous basis
- At least 1 year of experience within an IT Sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Organised and ability to time-manage appropriately
- Ability to self-learn the new company messages to market
- Influencing and negotiation skills
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.