Transition Team Manager
This is a role for an experienced team manager who has knowledge of Defined Benefits Pensions Schemes. You will be responsible for managing a team of Transition Consultants to deliver an outstanding transition service to new Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) business and ensure the team meets client requirements within required timescales.
- Meet specified internal quality and productivity levels set by management in order to achieve the throughput of new PRT business.
- Support PRT Business Development and Transition Managers by offering advice on administration capabilities and attending site visits to gather an understanding of the quality of the data help prior to transaction.
- Produce MI to proactively manage and demonstrate all activities within the team to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ensure all risks and controls relating to the department are monitored and reported on OneSumX in accordance with risk and compliance.
- Ensure all internal customers and any relevant third parties are kept updated in a timely fashion on any key information which impacts their processing to enable them to treat the end customer fairly.
- To manage the team in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including the Partnership Agreement, so that the team’s business objectives are achieved consistently.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Prince 2 practitioner desirable
- Pension qualifications - Hold or working towards PMI desirable
- Knowledge of legislation - GDPR, Money Laundering, Complaints
- Understanding of the legal framework around derisking and buy in/buy out contracts
- Understanding of Part 7 transfers is desirable
- Highly customer focused and understands the need to maintain and improve relationships with both internal and external customers. This includes policyholders, scheme members, legislative bodies, third parties and your colleagues within the whole of L&G.