SEND Support Workers Needed
SEND Support Workers, Swanley
Empowering Learning Ltd are looking for SEND LSAs for an SEND school in Swanley.
We are looking for SEND Support workers that are dedicated to supporting children that reside at a SEND school based in Swanley. Our school caters for children with varied SEND needs such as Autism, Dyslexia, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties, Moderate and Severe Learning Difficulties and Speech & Language Communication Difficulties as well as hearing impaired.
The school are looking for carers to come and support the children between 3-9pm, Monday - Thursday. Dinner is provided. A driving license is advised and some BSL experience is desirable.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Experience supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- Experience/willingness to assist with personal care.
- Comfortable working with challenging behaviour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Available 5 days a week and able to commit to at least 6 months
- Living in or near Swanley is desirable but not essential.
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right role and setting for you
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience £70-£90 a day
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
- Gain in experience and opportunities offered
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you believe you are the person for this position please contact Hannah on 0207-846-1528 and email your CV to