Product Manager, Networking
The product manager has complete ownership of his or her product(s) responsible for driving results and leading growth in revenue and profit. This includes product planning and forecasting, new product definition, roadmap, business case, launch and lifecycle management. The product manager is also responsible for product quality and financial reporting for his products.
- Product lifecycle management
- Demonstrable experienceof delivering broadcast products to market or delivering complex multi phase projects
- Seasoned negotiator able to effectively communicate up to upper management level including presentation of business papers
- Knowledge ofthe broadcast industry, preferably around live production with intimate knowledge of SDI and IP routing
- Experience working for a broadcaster / service provider or other broadcast vendor a very strong asset
- Stronganalytical skills including financial modeling and pricing strategies
Required Skills and Experience
- First class written and oral presentation skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Able to work with little formal supervision
- Degree (or equivalent) in engineering / business, or proven equivalent experience
- Experience in product management
- Fluent English speaker, other languages a distinct advantage
- Product management or Project management certification (eg: PMP, Pragmatic Marketing) desired.