Accounts Assistant Job in Halifax
Your new company
I am currently recruiting for an innovative company in Halifax who are looking for a new member to join their busy finance team.
Your new role
You will be working in a varied role with the following duties:
- Sales invoice processing
- Credit control including aged debt collection
- Purchase invoice processing
- Maintain purchase order processing system
- Staff expenses
- Month end processing
- Nominal ledger journals
- Cash book management and bank reconciliations
- Aged creditor/debtor analysis
- Liaise with customers/suppliers
- Payment runs - suppliers/expenses
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Credit card processing
- Monitoring/dealing with daily customer/supplier queries
- VAT reconciliation
- Customer success team retention work/help
- Ad hoc duties
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered you must have recent and relevant experience in a similar role. There is a strong focus on providing excellent customer services and as such you must be able to demonstrate a polite and effective work ethic and be able to collect aged debt promptly. Experience of Sage Line 50 is ideal.
What you'll get in return
The hours of work and Monday - Friday 08.30 - 5pm with 1 hour lunch. They offer a company pension and medical benefits. They have a lovely working environment and parking nearby.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.