Group Reporting Manager
Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with an International Food & Beverage business, who are looking for an innovative Group Reporting Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in their Global HQ, based in Central London.
The role will be focused on leading and driving through a period of implementation for the multi-billion turnover business, specifically focusing on IFRS, improving group function and streamlining of budgets. The ideal candidate will be someone who is comfortable analysing extensive financial data and consolidation.
- Preparing consolidated primary financial statements in accordance with GAAP/IFRS reporting requirements
- Building dedicated relationships with the businesses and their financial reporting teams
- Meeting with business to review upcoming submissions, understand forthcoming transactions and relevant accounting treatments
- Working closely with reporting entities to develop a comprehensive understanding of their period-end submissions, and requests further information where necessary to address any gaps
- Regularly reviews accounting policy developments and understands how they apply to the production of financial reports
- Provide guidance/direction in the preparation of period end reporting packages, including where improvement is required
- Monitors and provides direction in the optimisation of consolidation and reporting procedures, including reducing the time to close and report results
- Performs financial analysis and other tasks related to the maintenance and reconciliation of accounting records
- ACA Qualified with at least 2 years PQE (International or equivalent)
- Strong technical accounting experience including finaincial consolidation
- Exposure to IFRS implementation or similiar
- Track record of influencing and impacting stakeholder engagement
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve and redesign current processes
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions .com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on Linkedin.