Tax Manager - Brighton
Based in Brighton
£40,000 - £55,000 plus further benefits including study support if needed
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an amazing new job opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a well known and awarding winning accountancy practice in the Brighton area on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will ensure all clients comply with all aspects of UK tax law as applicable to small limited companies, sole traders and personal tax.
The main responsibilities for the Tax Manager job include:
- Employment Intermediary Reporting
- Corporation Tax
- Personal Tax
- HMRC returns for small businesses and individuals (including shares and employment intermediary returns)
- Advice on Share Structures and Transfers
- Other tax services required by the clients
- Managing Tax risk and controls
- Technically strong and able to provide advice to clients persuasively, accurately and confidently
- Summarising performance of the accountancy service towards tax targets in reports for consideration, and recommending actions
Qualities required for the role include:
- Previous experience of working in a tax focused role as a Tax Accountant, Specialist or Manager, ideally in a mixed tax and accountancy role in a Practice environment, though candidates with industry tax management experience will be considered
- Should be fully qualified ATT and part / fully qualified CTA
- Expert knowledge of tax across different areas of UK tax and other legislation for small limited companies, sole traders and individuals, and be able to confidently apply that knowledge and experience to our clients.
Along with a competitive salary, the benefits package includes a company pension, life & health cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, half day on your birthday and 22 days holiday, rising to 25 days.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.