Payroll Team Leader
Payroll Team Leader
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Payroll Team Leader for this leading national company who are looking to grow their Payroll function.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Company’s weekly and monthly payrolls are managed and processed accurately & on time. You will also take supervisory responsibility for the team.
- To check the accuracy of payroll data input within the department
- To ensure that deadlines are met for weekly and monthly payrolls
- The maintenance of accurate records of all aspects of payroll activity and audit compliance
- To ensure that Tax, NI and other deductions are made correctly and paid to the relevant authorities
- To oversee the ongoing auto enrolment process and ensure pension contributions are correct for our existing defined benefit schemes
- To provide depot and finance managers with data relating to payroll costs
- To ensure that all queries from external bodies are dealt with
- To ensure that all statutory requirements are met, for example in relation to Maternity pay, Paternity pay, Court Orders etc
- To assist in the maintenance and development of the payroll system to meet changing legislation and new working practices
- To work with Payroll Manager to provide the full payroll service and to deputise as necessary
- To support and implement Continuous Improvement activities
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous leadership experience within a Payroll function
- Previous experience working in a busy payroll environment processing payroll for around 700 to 1000 employees end to end
- Knowledge of current legislation around NI rates, Statutory payments etc
- Experience of a Computerised Payroll system
- Attention to detail, be meticulous and accurate
- Excellent numerical, written and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word & Excel
- High integrity and respecting data confidentiality
This presents a great opportunity to join a large company at an exciting time of change. The company will provide a competitive salary plus wide range of benefits.
To apply please forward you CV together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.